Horticulture is the art and science of cultivating plants.
Here at d-led we take it seriously!
|Studying plants response to specific light wavelengths (colors), d-led has been harnessing LEDs inherent feature of emitting a narrow band light, to design dedicated light systems targeting various processes to benefit the grower capabilities and economy.
d-led's light-systems holds the following benefits:
Designated systems are available to impact photo-period, assimilation (photosynthesis), flower-bud opening and more. Those can be implemented with success in the area of plant propqagation, flowering control, tissue culture, flowering finish etc.
- Dedicated spectrum - using LEDs narrow band light
- High spectral efficiency - only the needed wavelengths
- No extra cooling needed - due to low heat generation
- Low electricity bill - spectral efficiency and operative efficacy
- Intensity control capabilities - via feasible dimming
- Cast minimal shadow - fixture small footprint
- Immediate response - no warm-up or cooling-off needed
- Reduced electrification hazard - operates on low DC voltage
- Low maintenance costs - enjoying LEDs high life-span
- High durability - suited for system requirements
- No special disposal procedures - RoHS compliant
- Reduced light pollution - by optically directed light